|Monday||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME:
I truly love my job! In the 9 years that I have been practicing, I have treated a broad range of conditions. My main area of passion and experience relates to Fertility and Women’s Health. I also hold a special place for improving the mental and emotional well being of my patients.
MY TRAINING & AWARDS:
- Winner of Australian Acupuncture & Chinese Acupuncture Annual prize | Outstanding practitioner | 2012
- Bachelor or Health Science | Acupuncture
- Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner | AHPRA
MY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
I have been a fully qualified and accredited Acupuncturist for the last eight years. During this time, I have also undertaken a significant level of post graduate training, with a focus on Japanese Acupuncture training and Women’s Health.
The areas that I enjoy treating include:
- Fertility | natural and assisted
- Menstrual cycle imbalances| PMS, puberty imbalances, endometriosis, PCOS, painful periods, irregular cycles and peri-menopausal symptoms.
- Anxiety and mild depression.
- Menopausal symptoms.
- Lethargy, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia.
- Musculoskeletal health.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture.
HOW I TREAT:
I truly believe in the body’s innate wisdom and desire for healing. Through experience, I have found that the body responds more effectively to gentle and effective treatment. For this reason, I always aim to provide gentle and relaxing treatments, in a comfortable environment, where my patients feel safe to unwind and reset.
Make an enquiry