WHAT I WILL DO:
Hygiene has always been of utmost important, but since the emergence of COVID-19 the need to lift the level of hygiene has significantly increased. It’s important that we both feel safe. The following changes have been made to help ensure our safety:
- All treatments have been extended from 45mins to 1hr to allow for the extra time required to undertake deep cleaning between clients.
- Everyone will be temperature checked with an infared, non-contact thermometer and hand sanitiser will be supplied.
- Towels for the treatment table have been removed to ensure the ability to thoroughly clean the table between patients, there will still be a head towel (changed between each patient as per normal) and a body towel if required.
- Pen, eftpos machine, desk, chair, door handles and treatment table will be thoroughly cleaned with anti-bacterial spray between each client.
- I will continue to wash my hands consistently throughout treatments, additionally I will wear a mask when doing work close to your face.
- At the completion of your treatment hand sanitiser will be supplied once more.
# Please note, that the above changes will be in place as long as I feel they are needed. As we progress down this path and we come out the other side, things like a lovely treatment table cover will be reinstated.
WHAT I AM ASKING YOU TO DO:
To ensure, as a team, we keep everyone safe who comes into the door at Happy Healthy Clinic, please be aware of the following guidelines.
- If you have been sick in the last 2 weeks with any of the following symptoms | cold, fever, sore throat or cough, please reschedule your appointment to a time at least 2 weeks after your symptoms have diminished.
- If someone in your house has been sick with any of the above symptoms, please reschedule your appointment to 2 weeks after their illness ended.
- If you feel like you are ‘coming down with something’, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please maintain best hygiene practices while in the clinic | use hand sanitiser when you enter and when you leave, do not touch your face, if you do, please reapply hand sanitiser.
- Bring your own water bottle to reduce the need to touch surfaces within City Cave.
- Be assured that the absolute best hygiene practices are taking place within our clinic space.