We ♥ Perfect Potion
Oils ain’t oils
Essential oils are certainly having their day at the moment, and for good reason. Essential oils help to revitalise your sense of smell, the most sensitive of our 5 senses. Smells have such powerful connections to memories. An example of this is using your chosen oil while studying, and then during the exam, is thought to promote memory recall. At Happy Healthy Women we only recommend Perfect Potion essential oils.
Quality is super important
There are a variety of varying quality essential oils available, which makes it important to read labels when purchasing. Some examples of a lower quality oil:
- If the label does not say 100% essential oils you are not dealing with essential oil, you are dealing with a synthetic, man made fragrance. Fragrances are potentially toxic. 1. A ‘study, by the University of Melbourne, found that one in three Australians report adverse health effects from fragranced products, including breathing problems, migraine headaches, skin irritation and asthma attacks.’
- If the oils are not 100% certified organic. Organic essential oils are important to us at Happy Healthy Women as this helps to ensure that the plants that the oils are derived from have been cultivated without the use of fertilisers or synthetic pesticides. This helps to ensure the finest quality oils are produced. Perfect Potion uses 100% organic essential oils wherever possible.
The Perfect Potion story:
We ♥ Perfect Potion! Just some of the reasons we can’t get enough of Perfect Potion:
- Their products are truly outstanding.
- 100% Australian owned company.
- Nearly 3 decades of experience in developing aromatherapy products.
- True, genuine commitment to environmental sustainability.