Hormonal imbalances can leave you feeling ‘blah’ for seemingly no reason. Symptoms of hormonal imbalance vary from person to person and can be wide ranging.
Examples of signs and symptoms of female hormonal imbalance can include:
- Period problems including pain, irregular cycles, excessively heavy flow, premenstrual symptoms.
- Acne, general skin issues that seem to worsen around ovulation or commencement of your period.
- Lethargy and moodiness.
- Perimenopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, lack of libido, unexplained anxiety, mild depression.
- Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, poor memory, lethargy, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse, unexplained weight gain.
Men also experience imbalanced hormones, examples of signs and symptoms which may indicate a hormonal imbalance include:
- Fatigue, poor memory, moodiness, lack of libido, sexual dysfunction, unexplained weight gain, ‘man boobs’, foggy head, loss of muscle mass.
At Happy Healthy Clinic we utilise a 7 Step approach to help support the hormonal health of our patients. We investigate the entire picture or your health, not just your symptoms, no stone is left unturned.
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Japanese Acupuncture
- Lifestyle advice
- Dietary advice
- Individual tailored supplements (if required)
- Referrals for pathology or scans (if required)
make an enquiry
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Although I am a Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor by profession, I am not YOUR Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor. All content and information on this website is for informational and educational purposes only, does not constitute medical advice, and does not establish any kind of patient-client relationship by your use of this website. A patient-client relationship with you is only formed after we have expressly entered into a written agreement with you that you have signed including our fee structure and other terms to represent you in a specific matter. Although we strive to provide accurate general information, the information presented here is not a substitute for any kind of professional advice, and you should not rely solely on this information. Always consult a professional in the area for your particular needs and circumstances prior to making any professional, legal, medical and financial related decisions.