Skip to content
book a treatment
HELPING NEW MOTHERS OVERCOME POST-NATAL DEPLETION:
Having a baby can be the most rewarding and joyful experience. However, it can also sometimes feel like really hard work. It is a non-stop job with sleep deprivation thrown in for good measure. Not only that, you were just pregnant, gave birth and you might also be breastfeeding. Chances are you feel pretty exhausted and not always 100% yourself.
As a new mum it’s easy to forget about yourself. But it is important to look after yourself so that you can look after everyone else!
At the Happy Healthy Clinic we provide expert support during the post-natal period to help ensure you get back to your best in minimal time. Conditions we treat include:
- Exhaustion, fatigue, feelings of overwhelm, anxiety, mild depression.
- Breastfeeding problems: low milk supply, mastitis, nipple infections, painful breastfeeding.
- Hormonal issues: irregular bleeding, moodiness, heavy periods, painful periods, headaches.
- Immune issues.
- Digestive issues.
- Caesar scar issues.
- Difficult to shift weight gain.
Camilla’s utilises a 5 Step approach to help change the health of the women she treats. By investigating the entire picture of your health, not just the symptoms, no stone is left unturned.
- Active listening + gentle guidance.
- Lifestyle + Dietary advice.
- Japanese Acupuncture.
- Individual tailored supplements (if required).
- Referrals for pathology or scans (if required).
Our treatments are painless, relaxing, effective and truly enjoyable. At the Happy Healthy Clinic we can help you get the pep back in your step.