SUPPORTING NEW MOTHERS TO OVERCOME POSTPARTUM DEPLETION:
Having a baby can be the most rewarding and joyful experience. However, it can also sometimes feel like really hard work. It is a non-stop job with sleep deprivation thrown in for good measure. Not only that, you were just pregnant, gave birth and you might also be breastfeeding. Chances are you feel pretty exhausted and not always 100% yourself.
As a new mum it’s easy to forget about yourself. But it is important to look after yourself so that you can look after everyone else!
Conditions associated with postpartum depletion include:
- Exhaustion, fatigue, feelings of overwhelm, anxiety, mild depression.
- Breastfeeding problems: low milk supply, mastitis, nipple infections, painful breastfeeding.
- Hormonal issues: irregular bleeding, moodiness, heavy periods, painful periods, headaches.
- Immune issues.
- Digestive issues.
- Caesar scar issues.
- Difficult to shift weight gain.
We utilise a 7 Step approach to support the health of the women we treat. We investigate the entire picture of your health, not just symptoms, no stone is left unturned.
- Japanese Acupuncture
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Nutritional advice
- Lifestyle advice
- Correct, individually tailored supplements (if required).
- Referrals for pathology or scans (if required).
- Active listening to ensure your full history is taken into account.
At the Happy Healthy Clinic we can support you to get the pep back in your step.
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.